Info for In-Person Worship | Sundays at 10:30am
We are working to make our church building as safe as is reasonably possible. It may be a different experience coming in, being seated and exiting, but we will still be the church family praising God together. Here are some key points to help you be prepared:
- The service will start at 10:30am.
- The order of worship and song lyrics are available HERE and on the app. The lyrics will also be projected on the screens.
- We encourage everyone to social distance 6 feet apart- masks are recommended.
- We have a "mask-only" section for people who will wear their masks for the entire service.
- There will be a designated spot for offerings to be given.
- An usher will show you to your seat so that households can sit together and remain at least 6 feet from others while seated.
- We will dismiss by rows and encourage people to fellowship outside after the service.
- Livestream will be available HERE.